UK Accredited Installers
Accredited Installers in the British Isles
Automist must be specified and commissioned by an Accredited Installer. These partners regularly install Automist in a wide variety of projects nationally, and each is fully trained to ensure that high standards are maintained, receiving a Plumis Certificate of Accreditation on successful completion of their training.
Guidance and assistance and support is available to obtain the building control approval from local authorities or approved inspectors for installations to satisfy building regulations. Click on your region below to locate your nearest installer. Please contact us if there is no installer in your area. We are also keen to hear your feedback and this list is regularly updated, so please do get in touch to tell us about your experience of using one of the listed installers.
- London & home counties within the M25
- Essex & Sussex
- Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire & Surrey
- Wiltshire & NE Somerset
- Bristol & Gloucestershire
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire
- Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Bedfordshire & Milton Keynes
- Dorset, Avon, Devon, Somerset, & Cornwall
- Hertfordshire & Suffolk
- Cambridgeshire & Norfolk
- Rutland & Leicestershire
- Lincolnshire & Yorkshire
- Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire
- Lancashire, Merseyside, Manchester & Cheshire
- Durham, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear
- Isle of Wight
- Scotland, Wales, Ireland & Crown Dependencies
Become an Accredited Installer
The Automist Accreditation Process provides installers with the necessary tools to quickly and correctly specify and install Automist in domestic properties. It is available to qualifying trade customers and takes you through everything you need to know about Plumis' easy to retrofit fire protection systems. The sessions provide you with sufficient technical knowledge to tackle any issues you may face on site. As well as looking at the technical aspects of the product, we also discuss the ways in which installers and other tradespeople can offer their clients new ways to meet building regulations.
To become an Accredited Imstaller for Automist, you have to satisfy the following set of requirements:
- Must have Public Liability Insurance
- Must have Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Must use electricians that hold the requisite City & Guilds or NVQ certificate of training/competency, and ideally hold an NICEIC 17th Edition certificate
- Must use qualified plumbers with City & Guilds or NVQ certification, or Membership of the Institute of Plumbers or equivalent
The accredited Installer must pay an annual membership fee of £1800.
For more information email: email@example.com, or contact Dr Alan Hart on: 020 7871 3899 ext 0