UK Accredited Installers
Accredited Installers in the British Isles
Automist must be specified and commissioned by an Accredited Installer. These partners regularly install Automist in a wide variety of projects nationally, and each is fully trained to ensure that high standards are maintained, receiving a Plumis Certificate of Accreditation on successful completion of their training.
Guidance and assistance and support is available to obtain the building control approval from local authorities or approved inspectors for installations to satisfy building regulations. Click on your region below to locate your nearest installer. Please contact us if there is no installer in your area. We are also keen to hear your feedback and this list is regularly updated, so please do get in touch to tell us about your experience of using one of the listed installers.
- London & home counties within the M25
- Essex & Sussex
- Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire & Surrey
- Wiltshire & NE Somerset
- Bristol & Gloucestershire
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire
- Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Bedfordshire & Milton Keynes
- Dorset, Avon, Devon, Somerset, & Cornwall
- Hertfordshire & Suffolk
- Cambridgeshire & Norfolk
- Rutland & Leicestershire
- Lincolnshire & Yorkshire
- Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire
- Lancashire, Merseyside, Manchester & Cheshire
- Durham, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear
- Isle of Wight
- Scotland, Wales, Ireland & Crown Dependencies
Become an Accredited Installer
Visit our knowledge base to learn how to become an Accredited installer.